Jenni Levy, MD, FAACH has helped hundreds of people make difficult choices about care at the end of life. She has three decades of experience in medical practice, including ten years working with hospice patients and families.
When should we call?
- When you want to plan ahead for difficult medical decisions
- When you are facing a serious illness and want to understand your options
- When you are considering hospice care
- When an aging relative may no longer be able to live on their own
- When you don’t know where to turn with the uncertainties of illness and the complexity of the medical system
Whether you are planning ahead or facing difficult decisions right now, Dr. Levy can help you find the the path that is right for you.